March 20, 2017
Today, the New York State Education Department (NYSED) announced the recipients of Round 7 funding for the 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) grant. The grant funds supplemental services and enrichment before, during, and after school through partnerships between schools and community based organizations.
Eleven Via Evaluation clients were among the organizations that received awards:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northtowns (2 programs)
- Carthage Central School District
- Child and Adolescent Treatment Services/BestSelf Behavioral Health, Inc. (3 programs)
- City of Niagara Falls City School District (2 programs)
- Dunkirk City School District (2 programs)
- Hancock Community Education Foundation
- Jewish Home Lifecare, Manhattan (The New Jewish Home)
- Col. Matt Urban Human Services Center of WNY/Polish Community Center of Buffalo, Inc.
- Northwest Buffalo Community Center
- Research Foundation for SUNY/Buffalo State College
- Valley Community Association, Inc.
- Wingspan Arts, Inc.
We extend our congratulations to these organizations and the 82 others who submitted successful applications! We look forward to continuing to provide high-quality evaluation services for 21st CCLC projects.
Via Evaluation has extensive experience conducting evaluations of 21st CCLC out-of-school-time and other grants throughout New York State. We have evaluated over 50 unique New York State 21st CCLC grants, participating in each round of 21st CCLC funding.
If you would like to learn more about working with Via Evaluation for 21st CCLC or other evaluation, call us at 716-362-0627 or contact Jessica Weitzel at Jessica [at] viaeval.com