Evaluation Project Consultants help non-profit and educational organizations better understand how their hard work impacts individuals and communities. VIA consultants work directly with clients to create data-based solutions tailored to client needs. This position requires working collaboratively with the VIA team and a variety of organizations to provide services that truly help organizations collect and use information. If you dream of a world where non-profits and schools make decisions based on good data, this might be a position for you.
- holds a Ph.D. or Masters degree (or equivalent experience)
- has a valid driver’s license and owns a car,
- able to travel both locally and nationwide for client meetings, conferences, and professional development opportunities at various times of the year.
We are looking for individuals who:
- experience conducting (or participating in) program evaluation,
- experience managing client relationships and/or staff,
- enjoy working collaboratively,
- can work with data sets in Excel, Power BI, and/or SPSS
- have experience formatting Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents
- enjoy consulting with service organizations to help them improve their work
- are eager to be in a career that will challenge them to continue to learn and develop
- share our core values.
It is a plus to have any of the following:
- experience consulting with or working in schools and nonprofits
- experience on grant-funded projects or administering grants
If you are aligned with our company’s values, want to help improve organization’s ability to help people, and have an interest in working with a team of dedicated, intelligent, friendly coworkers, we would love to hear from you.