September 23, 2021
Book a virtual meeting to learn more about how VIA can assist you with your 21st CCLC grant application.
Description of grant:
The 2022 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) RFP was released today! This five year grant is significant because it provides opportunities for communities to establish or expand activities and academic enrichment in community learning centers. There is approximately $95 million in funding, annually.
Who is Eligible?
Local educational agencies (LEA), community-based organizations (CBO), Indian tribes or tribal organizations (25 U.S.C. Section 5130), another public or private entity, or a consortium of two or more such agencies, organizations, or entities (20 U.S.C. Section 7171[b])P, including:
- Public School Districts
- Charter Schools
- Private schools
- Nonprofit Agencies
- City or County Government Agencies
- Faith-based Organizations
- Institutions of higher education
- Indian tribes or tribal organizations
- and For-profit Corporations.
Other important information and deadlines:
- Deadline for application submission- November 23, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.
- 30% M/WBE requirement (VIA is a Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)).
Find the RFP and other details here.
VIA has evaluated dozens of 21st CCLC grants, from the first round of funding through the current. We know the grant line incredibly well, and want to share our evaluation expertise with you! As a certified WBE, VIA can also help you meet the M/WBE compliance requirements. Book your virtual meeting now!