May 18, 2018
- Funding is higher than it was in the past.
- The award maximum is now $100K/year for three years for an eligible (outside of the Big 4) district, and $200K/year for three years for an eligible consortium or a Big 4 district.
- NYSED has changed their award procedures, increasing the opportunities for winning an award.
- At least one eligible applicant from each of the seven NYS Rest of State regions will receive an award.
- Bonus points support applications from districts with high needs, including
- The RFP requires all grantees to complete three phases of the project.
- The first phase, if needed, allows time for strategic planning, materials creation, professional development planning, and more, prior to implementation.
Every grant awardee is required to use evidence-based evaluation methodologies and tools. These will be used to submit a report detailing programs strengths and weaknesses, adjustments they will make, additional areas for development, and their next steps.
We have evaluated many LTG projects with Big Four and Rest of State districts. Find out how Via Evaluation can support your grant writing team and evaluate your project by calling Gary at (716) 362-0627 or emailing email@example.com.