June 08, 2021
Description of grant:
The Strengthening Institutions Program provides grants to eligible institutions of higher education (IHEs) to help them become self-sufficient and expand their capacity to serve low-income students by providing funds to improve and strengthen the institution’s academic quality, institutional management, and fiscal stability.
Grant link to read more:
Who is Eligible?
- Accredited or preaccredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency or association that the Secretary has determined to be a reliable authority as to the quality of education or training offered;
- Legally authorized by the State in which it is located to be a junior or community college or to provide an educational program for which it awards a bachelor’s degree; and
- Designated as an “eligible institution” by demonstrating that it:
(1) Has an enrollment of needy students as described in 34 CFR 607.3; and
(2) has low average educational and general expenditures per full-time equivalent (FTE) undergraduate student as described in 34 CFR 607.4.
Deadline for Submission: July 13, 2021 11:59 PM
To discuss how VIA can support your application, book time now! 30-minute consult.
Applicants are required to include in their proposal a plan for collecting the data required for performance measures. Organizations that are interested in contracting with Via Evaluation to provide evaluation services should they be awarded Second Chance Act funding should contact us for assistance with this part of the proposal.
For all other inquires: Contact us at (716) 362-0627 or email us at email@example.com.