Ms. Lundquist (Cedano) (Komani, pronounced Go-mah-knee) has been a co-owner and partner since 2017 and with Via Evaluation since 2008. During her tenure she has worked to develop her knowledge base in Organizational Development, Administration, Finance, Leadership, and Executive Coaching. As CEO and Director of Operations, Komani manages client accounts, Human Resources (HR), administrative staff, finances, company strategy, and marketing. She also participates in development, and leads the executive committee in various company initiatives. Komani loves applying her Organizational Development knowledge to support our clients, and has facilitated training and strategic planning efforts.
Komani currently is the Treasurer on a local Board of Directors, has received certifications as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR), and ‘Behavioral Analyst’ for the DISC behavioral profiling system. She looks forward to the opportunity to utilize her skill and experience to help organizations achieve their desired outcomes. While not at work, Komani fixes up her historic home in Buffalo, has participated in a masters rowing program on Buffalo’s waterfront, and enjoys time with her family.
• Marketing Via at conferences nationwide
• Leading the Via Evaluation team to fulfill long term goals
• The continual growth and development of Via Evaluation
• Grant Professionals Association Conference, 2018
• American Evaluation Association Conference, 2018
• New York State Network for Youth Success, 2018
• National Grants Management Association Conference, 2017
• New York State Network for Youth Success, 2017
• PA Department of Education Training, 2017
• National Association for Bilingual Education: Transformative Leadership in Dual Language Education, 2017
• Grant Professionals Association Conference, 2016
• American Evaluation Association Conference, 2016
• American Evaluation Association Conference, 2015
• NYS SHRM Conference, 2014
• American Evaluation Association Conference, 2014
• NYSCSS, the After School Experience, 2008
Komani Lundquist, Elena Harmon (Vantage Evaluation), Taj Carson (Inciter), Kirk Knetsis (Inciter, formerly Hezel & Associates) (2018, October) “Game Changers: Lessons from Small Evaluation Firms” American Evaluation Association (AEA) 2018 Annual Conference.
Komani Lundquist (2016, October). Best Practices for Employing Working Parents. WNY WBASNY Working Parents Committee, Buffalo, NY.