At Via Evaluation we believe that the way to better results lies in forming a truly collaborative partnership with our clients, and includes understanding, and being responsive to, their needs. It is an integral part of who we are as a company. With that in mind, we now provide full grant writing and program design services.
As a company that focuses on high level technical writing, research, program evaluation, and data analysis, and that prides itself on a strong and up-to-date knowledge base, we provide our clients with a complete perspective when developing programs they are looking to implement and fund. That means that we can assist you from the outset of program design, with the end in mind. This process puts you in a better position to be awarded grant funding that supports your organization’s initiatives. We have the experience and skills to advance your impact and we’re confident that you will find working with Via Evaluation to be a truly unique and rewarding experience.
We know that grant development and writing is not everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s what makes us tick. It takes a special brand of person to get excited about grant writing, but you’ve found us here at Via Evaluation. Right now we’re a team of two (with collaboration and support from the entire Via Evaluation staff) but expect to keep growing. Yes, we work with data, and do research, and are very technical and analytical, but we get as excited about our clients’ programs as they do.
What drives our passion for program design and grant writing is the knowledge that, together with our clients, we are helping to improve the quality of life and create positive social change for the people in our community and in communities like ours across the state. You want to make life better for people, and we want to help your organization do it.
• Arts in Education – Model Development and Dissemination
• Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG)
• AT&T ConnectED
• Carol White Physical Education Program (PEP)
• Elementary and Secondary School Counseling (ESSC)
• Farm to School
• Professional Development for Arts Educators,
• School Climate Transformation
• Youth CareerConnect
• Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
• Summer Primetime Program
• Youth Development Programming
• Collaboration and Restructuring Program
• East Hill Foundation WNY Grant
• Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation Learning Disabilities Annual Cycle
• Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation Mental Health Annual Cycle
• Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation Substance Abuse Annual Cycle
• Rochester Area Community Foundation Youth and Families
• United Way of Buffalo and Erie County Community Investments Cycle
• Western New York Foundation Capacity Building