Evaluation Project Consultants help non-profit and educational organizations better understand how their hard work impacts individuals and communities. VIA consultants work directly with clients to create data-based solutions tailored to client needs. This position requires working collaboratively with the VIA team and a variety of organizations to provide services that truly help organizations collect and use information. If you dream of a world where non-profits and schools make decisions based on good data, this might be a position for you.
Via Evaluation (VIA) is a women-owned evaluation and data consulting firm in Buffalo, NY. We have a passion for helping communities, and a love of data. We provide our clients with robust program evaluations and other custom evaluation solutions such as capacity building, data collection tool design and analysis, useful reporting, and data systems and analysis.
At VIA we truly live our core values and we rely on them to guide our work.
- Collaborative Team Approach
- Commitment to Growth & Development
- Feedback Inspires Change
- Integrity matters
- Passionate about our work
- Work/Life Balance
We know our employees are the key to VIA’s success, so we offer a great place to work and a competitive benefits package that includes coaching, extensive professional development opportunities, a 401k retirement plan, life insurance, health insurance, and generous paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- holds a Ph.D. or Masters degree (or equivalent experience)
- has a valid driver’s license and owns a car,
- able to travel both locally and nationwide for client meetings, conferences, and professional development opportunities at various times of the year.
We are looking for individuals who:
- experience conducting (or participating in) program evaluation,
- experience managing client relationships and/or staff,
- enjoy working collaboratively,
- can work with data sets in Excel, Power BI, and/or SPSS
- have experience formatting Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents
- enjoy consulting with service organizations to help them improve their work
- are eager to be in a career that will challenge them to continue to learn and develop
- share our core values.
It is a plus to have any of the following:
- experience consulting with or working in schools and nonprofits
- experience on grant-funded projects or administering grants
If you are aligned with our company’s values, want to help improve organization’s ability to help people, and have an interest in working with a team of dedicated, intelligent, friendly coworkers, we would love to hear from you.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Apply by sending in Word or PDF the following:
- A personalized cover letter indicating
- salary requirement
- part time/full time availability
- a current resume and/or Curriculum Vitae
- names of 2 professional references
To: Ms. Komani Lundquist, CEO & Co-Owner