Administrative Assistant Position available
VIA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work with the CEO and Office Manager to support General Office Administration, Bookkeeping, and Technology.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Align with our core values,
- are confident working in Microsoft Office products,
- have experience with Quickbooks and bookkeeping,
- can problem solve on computers and in software,
- hold a valid driver’s license and owns a car,
- have excellent organizational skills,
- possess an attention to detail,
- have an interest in improving Buffalo and other communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. This is a full time (40 hours per week) position. We offer unparalleled benefits package and many professional development opportunities. We encourage you to check out this website or our company social media to see if you would like to apply.
Ready to take the next step? Please send a cover letter, your current resume, and professional references (in PDF or Microsoft Word format) to: Ms. Komani Lundquist: firstname.lastname@example.org