Via Evaluation (VIA) is seeking new team members who enjoy collecting, using, and reporting data that helps programs and organizations improve. A certified Women-Owned Business located in downtown Buffalo, NY, VIA is dedicated to helping school districts, colleges/universities, and community based organizations develop, improve, and sustain their services. We fulfill this mission by providing our clients with applied evaluation services such as survey design and analysis, comprehensive program evaluation, data systems consulting, accessible reports.
At VIA we truly believe in our core values. They guide our interactions with each other and with our clients. They are:
If these values are important to you, you have the skills listed below, and you enjoy working with a team of dedicated, intelligent, friendly coworkers, we would love to hear from you. We know our employees are the key to company success, so we offer a great place to work and a competitive benefits package that includes applied coaching, extensive professional development opportunities, a socially responsible IRA, life insurance, health insurance, and generous paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer.
You can learn more about our team and the work we do across New York State and beyond by checking out our website at www.viaevaluation.com.
Research Associates are an integral part of the VIA team. They work, with the guidance of Evaluators, to develop data management systems, clean real-world data, analyze results, and create data visualizations and reports. This position will require extensive tracking of information, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and observations of educational programming in a variety of settings.
• bachelors’ degree,
• holds a valid driver’s license and owns a car,
• willing to work overtime as needed,
• able to travel for clients, conferences, and professional development.
• enjoy working collaboratively with Via Evaluation staff and clients,
• excel at setting up systems to organize and track information,
• can work with a variety of data sets and charts in Excel,
• can edit and complete accurate reports using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint,
• plan and organize work to meet short- and long-term deadlines,
• are eager to develop themselves professionally and seek feedback,
• demonstrate an ability to apply learning quickly across projects,
• share our above stated core values.
• masters’ degree,
• experience using SPSS, R, or similar statistical programs,
• experience evaluating grants or programs,
• experience conducting and reporting site observations,
• knowledge of K-12 schools, universities, and community based programs.
If this sounds like a professional and cultural fit for you, please send (in PDF or Microsoft Word format):
• a cover letter,
• a current resume,
• names of professional references,
• a writing sample, and
• salary requirements
Via Email: Ms. Komani Lundquist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Mail: Ms. Komani Lundquist, 628 Washington Street, Fl. 4, Buffalo, NY, 14203
*This posting will remain open until filled.